Monday, December 26, 2011

New Girl Is Starting To Catch On...

A recent episode of New Girl featured Jess bringing over some troubled kids to the apartment who played Hand Bells. Unbeknownst to everyone, Winston was a natural at Hand Bells. Winston joined the group and tried to teach everyone how to play "Eye Of The Tiger" on the Hand Bells.

A couple days before Xmas I was invited to a party in the hills complete with Hand bell Carolers. There was a ton of people so I didnt notice the hand bells at first, but later in the evening when they were switching rooms I saw them walking by with the hand bells and excitedly shouted "New Girl!" to one of my friends, and without prompting perfectly on cue the Carolers launched into Eye of the Tiger. No F'in joke.
Needless to say I lost my shit.
I made them gather downstairs and filmed them doing it. It was amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZQsRduY_xs

No comments: